1. COMPLETE 20 PUSH UPS
2. PVC PASS THROUGHS 30 SECONDS
3. BANDED SHOULDER INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ROTATION 15 SECONDS EACH
4. BIKE FOR 2 MIN
7 X 5
5 REPS EVERY 75 SECONDS
20 WALL BALL @20/14
10 PULL UP C2B
COMPLETE 1 MIN EACH STRETCH
1. OVERHEAD TRICEP AND SHOULDER STRETCH
1. Start standing or sitting tall. Bring one arm overhead and drop your forearm behind you, resting it on your back between your shoulder blades.
2. With your other hand, grab right above your bent elbow and pull gently, until you feel a stretch in your shoulder and the back of your arm
3. Lean over to each side for 30 seconds
2. BICEPS STRETCH
1. Sit on the floor with your feet flat and knees bent.
2. Place your palms on the floor behind you with your fingers pointing away from your body.
3. Keeping your hands in place, slowly slide your butt away from your hands until you feel a stretch in your biceps. You’ll also feel a stretch in your chest and shoulders.
3. CHEST STRETCH
1. Start standing tall, fingers interlocked behind you near your butt.
2. Keeping your back straight and shoulder blades together, push your arms up until you feel the stretch in your pecs.
4. CHILDS POSE
1. Kneel on your mat with your knees wider than hip-width apart and your feet together behind you.
2. Sit back on your heels (as best as you can) and fold forward, resting your belly on your thighs. Extend your arms out in front of you and rest your forehead on the floor.
3. You’ll feel this stretch in your shoulders and back, in addition to your hips and glutes.
4. Gently press your chest and shoulders toward the ground to deepen the stretch.